- More quality soap opera, with strong undercurrents of sadness and longing. Plus a healthy dose of humour in unexpected places.
- The best scene was probably the one where Johnny approached Dennis in the playground. This has been a consistently excellent storyline all season long.
- Nora’s story played out in predictable fashion, but terrific heartfelt performance from Emily Kinney.
- I enjoy watching Bill learn and grow. He’s such a flawed, arrogant character. Yet, he does occasionally take steps in the right direction. Small ones.
- MVP: Annaleigh Ashford. So funny.
Review of: Masters Of Sex