- This season has brought three new characters and their stories into the fold. Something they show never did before, and it is definitely one of the reasons this fourth season is the best. So far.
- In all three cases we really care about the new characters, and - even more important - we get to watch their impact upon the three main characters they are paired with.
- But, of course, it is the main characters we care most about. And this season, most of them are dealing with big changes.
- And, with episodes like this, we are fearful for them. The end is near (only four episodes now) and when the show ends they will have reached their “destiny” as it were. And, in some cases, it might be bleak. Very bleak.
- That short final scene (Daniel in bed) was… scary. Very scary.
Review of: Rectify