- This is one of those episode that pits Frasier against Niles and it’s a delight from start to finish. Fast, funny, witty.
- It starts when recurring character Kirby shows up at the radio station looking for a job. Frasier could help, but doesn’t. And then, being the guy we all love, he later feels guilty about it. When Niles sneakily keeps some good wine to himself, Frasier cons him into hiring Kirby as revenge…
- It’s great to see Brian Klugman back on the show for a 5th time as the dim-witted Kirby, and the script uses him very wisely, making sure the brunt of the comedy comes from the bickering brothers.
- Some of their dialogue is exceptional.
- There’s an enjoyable b-story about Martin having to wear an blood pressure monitor. Very funny moments in this, too.