- A remarkable episode which finds a tasteful way to deal with off-camera real-world tragedy, and write a beloved character off the show.
- The comedy is understandably strained, but there is humour here.
- Mostly, however, it is just a sad episode. These characters - these people - are grieving. And - laughs or not - that can be difficult to watch.
- I deliberately took a two-year break from the show because I wasn’t ready to move on the season without Bill. I just wanted to keep the character alive a little while longer, I guess.
- But now I’m watching it again. So, season five… here I come!!