- Back on form after an odd misfire (gorilla) with the Libby storyline being particularly heartfelt and affecting.
- Great to see an episode devoted to Virginia and Dan. Josh Charles is a great addition to the show and Dan seems like a great guy.
- The Betty/Austin/Helen tracked as expected, but was still a fun ride from start to finish. Great showdown between Betty and Bill.
- Hope we see more of Rob Benedict as Jonathan. Those couple of scenes with Barton hold the promise of a good storyline to come.
- As does the debut of Emily Kinney as Nora. What’s her story?
Review of: Masters Of Sex