- There’s a very slim story in this one. David’s father is getting married and David knows the bride-to-be from an old one-night-stand. That’s it.
- Most of the screentime is just David and Maddie. Mostly they’re arguing. She thinks he’s being immature and selfish (and she’s right!).
- He finally comes around. End of story.
- There’s also a minor twist.
- At least there are some funny lines, and great chemistry between the leads.
- First-ever credit for Brynn Thayer who’s very good here and will go on to star in many TV shows.